- Bundle of all lectures for the Globalization Era (based on the Time Period 6 for AP World History)
- *INCLUDES PERSONALLY RESEARCHED LECTURE NOTES FOR TEACHER - these are included in the Notes section of the PowerPoint file and will be visible to the teacher only*
- Perfect for regular World History or Honors World History (these are a simplification of the material presented to AP students; it covers all the major points to cover state standards but does not go into intricate details)
- Based on Peter Stearns' World Civilizations but can be tailored to work with any textbook or prepbook
- Slides include many photos, illustrations, charts and maps
- Includes "Quick Review Questions" slides throughout the lecture for students to process information and work with pairs to answer the questions. This allows teachers to check in and see if students understood the material.
- Includes a Summative Group Activity for groups of three or four at the end of the chapter to review major concepts from the chapter. These can be tailored to meet your needs and be as detailed or brief as you need them to be.
- Approximately a 20% discount to purchasing each PowerPoint individually