Engage students in active analysis of the impact of World War I
on nations with this ready-to-use activity and optional social scientist project. Students examine and analyze data on individual nations' populations and casualties from World War I.
This resource includes:
- Complete teacher’s guide
- World War I data tables in 2 forms (pencil and paper and online versions)
- Student directions for data analysis
- Student data analysis questions
- Optional social scientist project to extend the analysis
- EDITABLE rubric for social scientist project.
World War I Resources Include:
- World War I: 1914
- World War I: Bundle
- World War I: 1916
- World War I: 1917-1918
- World War I Interactive Notebook Graphic Organizers
Also available in a $$$ saving US History Bundle of Activities, Interactive Notebook Pages, and Projects
which contains my entire library of US history related projects beginning with the Gilded Age and going through modern times.
This purchase is for one teacher only.
This resource is not to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at firstname.lastname@example.org. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives.