- Complete curriculum for American History from the Pre-Columbian era through modern AmericaVERY IMPORTANT! PLEASE READ!!!This resource is a growing curriculum. I have had many requests of teachers wanting to go ahead and purchase this curriculum instead of purchasing the units separately. As units ar$419.99$546.00Save $126.01
- Complete curriculum for American History from the Gilded Age through modern AmericaVERY IMPORTANT! PLEASE READ!!!This resource is a growing curriculum. I have had many requests of teachers wanting to go ahead and purchase this curriculum instead of purchasing the units separately. As units are added$256.00
- Product Description
This item is a comprehensive CURRICULAR UNIT (GOOGLE version included!) about World War I that integrates reading and literacy. There are 5 complete lessons included in this bundle PLUS supplemental activities. This unit includes 5-8 weeks of materials, depending on if you choose to assign some of the activities as homework. I will be adding an audio of each passage soon!
THIS UNIT CAN BE USED AS A STAND ALONE CURRICULUM. This can be used as homeschool curriculum, too.
This unit offers a savings of over 40% versus buying the resources individually.
Limited on copies or paper? Every component of the individual lessons listed below are ready-to-go on GOOGLE slides, so you can easily assign to your students! The quizzes and unit test are also available on GOOGLE Forms, and I include explicit directions on how to assign and tweak (if desired) for your students. The quizzes and unit test are also self-grading!
This unit is being reformatted to match the style of the US History curriculum units. Anticipated revision date is October 1.
The six lessons included in this unit bundle are:
♦War on the Homefront (COMING SOON)
If you have purchased any of the above NO Prep lessons, you have the above lessons, but you do NOT have the supplemental activities (listed below):
This unit includes:
• 6 PowerPoint presentations that can be used to facilitate discussion or have students take notes
• 6 slotted notes pages so students can focus on recording the important information from the PowerPoint presentations (which includes carefully curated videos & links that will enrich the lessons) Editable slotted notes included!
• 6 informational reading passages about WWI (There are TWO versions of the reading passage included. One is the "paper saver" version for when you have to limit your copies. The other is the "note-taking" version that has enough space for annotating and taking notes. This version also includes bolded headers for the different sections!)
• 24 activities (4 per lesson) (key terms, dates & events, significant items, significant people, political cartoon, geographical connection, and a literacy connection) Three of the four activities PER lesson have two levels: a basic recall and an application of knowledge.
• 6 quizzes
• answer keys for the slotted notes, activity pages, and the quizzes
• GOOGLE slides of all lesson components (Google version of INB coming soon)
• 6 GOOGLE Form self-grading quizzes, unit test, & modified unit test
• AUDIO OF READING PASSAGES COMING SOON!
PLUS THE FOLLOWING SUPPLEMENTAL ACTIVITIES:
• 6 graphic organizers
• at least 6 interactive notebook foldables
• at least 40 vocabulary cards
• editable study guide (Google version included)
• editable unit test with answer key (Google version included)
• editable modified unit test with answer key (COMING SOON) (Google version will be included)
• teacher's guide with 2 suggested pacing maps
Specific reading skills in this unit are: series of events, cause-effect relationships, central idea, key details, summarization, cite text evidence, integrate multiple sources of information, & meaning of words/phrases using context clues.
You will be easily integrating reading with your social studies content because the 6 graphic organizers focus on one specific reading skill per organizer, AND students will be analyzing primary documents.
If you have purchased any of my NO PREP WWI lessons, please email me if you are unsure of what additional materials this unit includes.
++++++++++COMPLETE WORLD HISTORY CURRICULA Available++++++++++
++++++++++COMPLETE US HISTORY CURRICULA Available++++++++++
© Brainy Apples
Heather LeBlanc, LLC