World War I, Great Depression, and Roaring Twenties Coloring Pages (American History Unit 9) - Includes 16 unique coloring sheets to help students visualize the events of Industry and Immigration and their dates.
Here’s a list of the coloring sheets included:
• The U.S. Purchases Alaska Territory from Russia
• The Spanish-American War
• The U.S. Acquires Puerto Rico, Guam, and the Philippines
• The U.S. Acquires Hawaii Territory
• Roosevelt Signs the National Monuments Act
• The Panama Canal is Completed
• World War 1 Breaks Out in Europe
• Germans Sink the Lusitania
• U.S. Declares War on Germany
• Central Powers Surrender
• Treaty of Versailles
• League of Nations Begins Meeting
• Eighteenth Amendment (Prohibition)
• Nineteenth Amendment (Women’s Suffrage)
• Stock Market Crash Begins Great Depression
• President Roosevelt Starts the New Deal
Use them all, or pick and choose a few! These make great early finisher activities and keep students engaged during small groups or independent work time.
More American Revolution resources:
• American History Posters
• American History Illustrated Timelines
Check out the entire line of American History Coloring Activities here
This is also part of the American History Growing MEGA-Bundle
Unit Release Dates
NOTE that these units will not be released in chronological order.
• January 9 • Unit 4: American Revolution (Available here)
• January 30 • Unit 5: A New Nation is Born (Available here)
• February 27 • Unit 6: Moving West (Available here)
• March 20 • Unit 7: Civil War (Available here)
• April 10 • Unit 8: Industrialization and Immigration (Available here)
• May 8 • Unit 9: World War I (Available here)
• May 29 • Unit 10: World War II, Cold War, and Communism
• July 10 • Unit 1: Native Americans of North America
• July 31 • Unit 2: Exploring and Settling North America
• September 4 • Unit 3: Colonies
• September 25 • Unit 11: Civil Rights
• October 16 • Unit 12: Terrorism
This is a PDF file created at 300 dpi (which means it will print crystal clear) at a standard 8½”x11” sheet.
Thanks for browsing The Doodle Oven!
I look forward to seeing you back very soon!
The Doodle Oven
Click here to Follow my boards on Pinterest!
Follow me on Facebook, too!