World War I Illustrated Timelines (Unit 9): This pack includes timelines for 16 events spread out over 3 pages. There are multiple versions of this included – please see thumbnail pictures for the best idea of what they look like.
Images and dates only (2D)
Images and dates with lines for notes (2D)
Images and dates with blank space for notes (2D)
Illustrated notebook tabs (3D) (these are made to replace the word-only tabs in Lovin’ Lit’s interactive notebook activities)
Timeline Events included:
• The U.S. Purchases Alaska Territory from Russia
• The Spanish-American War
• The U.S. Acquires Puerto Rico, Guam, and the Philippines
• The U.S. Acquires Hawaii Territory
• Roosevelt Signs the National Monuments Act
• The Panama Canal is Completed
• World War 1 Breaks Out in Europe
• Germans Sink the Lusitania
• U.S. Declares War on Germany
• Central Powers Surrender
• Treaty of Versailles
• League of Nations Begins Meeting
• Eighteenth Amendment (Prohibition)
• Nineteenth Amendment (Women’s Suffrage)
• Stock Market Crash Begins Great Depression
• President Roosevelt Starts the New Deal
Find a growing bundle of American History Illustrated Timelines
for the year here
Additional American Revolution Resources:
• American History Coloring Activities
• American History Posters Growing Bundle here
These American History activities were created working closely with Lovin’ Lit to complement her American history activities.
You can find those here
All 12 of my American History Unit Bundles will be part of a huge American History Growing Mega-Bundle.
All 12 units (and release schedule) can be viewed at the link above.
Are you also looking for the full American History Curriculum Growing Mega-Bundle that this resource complements? You can find that here
in Lovin' Lit's store.
This is a zipped set of PDF files created at 300 dpi (which means it will print crystal clear) at a standard 8½”x11” sheet.