17 World War 2 Station activities that your students will love in this money-saving bundle.
Each resource includes:
- 12+ Informational texts for students for activities
- Student handouts for 17 hands-on activities
- Complete materials list for each activity
- Teacher guidelines
- Answer key (when applicable)
Resources included in this bundle
- Codes and Code Breaking (UPDATED)
- Maps and Military: changing of alliances, radar, and attacks on the U.S.
- Propaganda and Political Cartoons: The role of the media throughout the Allied and Axis powers (UPDATED)
- Life on the home front (UPDATED)
World War II Resources currently available include:
- World War II: Unit Project
- World War II: Pacific Theater
- World War II: Home Front Activities
- World War II: Interactive Notebook Timeline Activity
- World War II: Propaganda and Political Cartoons
- World War II: Morse code, code talkers and cryptology
- World War II: Illustrated Timeline
- World War II: Related to Maps and Map Activities
- World War II: Enemies of the state - Japanese Internment camps and Italian-American Experience during World War II
- World War II Interactive Notebook Pages
This purchase is for one teacher only.
This resource is not to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at email@example.com. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives.