20+ ready-to use digital notebook pages onWorld War II
are great for differentiation in a 1:1 classroom. Students learn about and analyze topics related to World War II such as leaders, the Allies and the Axis, and the Japanese internment camps.
Great for Google Drive and 1:1 classrooms, this resource includes:
- clickable graphic organizers for students
- color coded boxes for the big ideas
- teacher tips
- possible responses for notes on World War II
- Black-line masters of all pages
- Cover Page
- Table of Contents
- Causes of World War II
- The Allied vs The Axis Powers
- The Leaders
- German Aggression
- World War II Timeline
- The European Theater
- The African Front
- The Pacific Theater
- The Bataan Death March
- The Holocaust
- Women in World War II
- African-Americans in World War II
- On the home front
- Japanese Internment camps
- Code Talkers
- Yalta Conference
- Recovery and Marshall Plan
Ways to save:
-All about World War II: World War II: Teacher Resource Bundle
- US History Twentieth Century Teacher Resource Bundle (Growing)
which begins with the Gilded Age and Progressive Era (late 19th/early 20th century)
- Twentieth Century Digital Interactive Notebook Pages Bundle
World War II Resources currently available include:
- World War II: Unit Project
- World War II: Pacific Theater
- World War II: Home Front Activities
- World War II: Interactive Notebook Timeline Activity
- World War II: Propaganda and Political Cartoons
- World War II: Morse code, code talkers and cryptology
- World War II: Illustrated Timeline
- World War II: Related to Maps and Map Activities
- World War II: Enemies of the state - Japanese Internment camps and Italian-American Experience during World War II
- World War II Interactive Notebook Pages
This purchase is for one teacher only.
This resource is not to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at email@example.com. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives.
Did you know you can earn TPT credits easily?
- Go to your My Purchases page when you login
- Click on the provide feedback button. Quickly rate the product and leave a quick note.
- Each time you give feedback, you earn TPT credit to spend on future purchases.
Benefits of following the store
- Save $$$ - Follow the store and receive updates on new product launches. New products are 20% off in the first 48 hours. To follow simply click on the follow me star at the store. New product launches typically occur once a week.
- Follow the Facebook page
to find out about weekly deals, sales, flash freebies and giveaways.
- Read musings, tips, resources and ideas about teaching, education and education policy on the blog.
Don’t miss out on Social Sundays (tips, resources and ideas for teaching Social Studies).
- No more than 1 email from me directly to my followers per month.
To follow the store and save $$$, click on the follow me star above.