UPDATED and Now BIGGER!
- Much clearer answer keys.
- More discussion options added (Ethics and WW II, Re-Writing History, Nuremberg etc).
- Re-designed Station Activity on Nazi Propaganda
- Bonus folder! Over 12 new files that can be used in any class.
- Smartboard instructions for use at home.
A series of interactive activities packages, powerpoint lectures and Smartboard activities.
- The Road to War - Germany during the 1930s and Hitler's rise to power.
- The War Begins - Events from 1939 - 1941.
- From D-Day to Victory - Events from 1944 - 1945
- The Holocaust
- Germans Against Germans - A study of senior Nazi figures and those who opposed them.
- Mind Control - A station activity that analyzes primary resources (eg. Hitler speech, Nazi film, newsreel, Nazi children's book - all included).
- Re-Writing History: Atomic Bomb (alternative options).
- 3 Smartboard review activities that can be completed from at home or at school using http://express.smarttech.com.
- 2 Holocaust project options.
- 1 Discussion on Ethics and WW II
4 of 24 activities use "the-map-as-history.com" as a resource. This website makes exceptional map animations. A reasonable subscription fee applies for use of this website (ask for a subscription to the WW II animations only). Alternatively, these activities can be completed as web quests or oral lectures.
Check out my store for complete courses, units, bundles and more!