Also included in
- 17 World War 2 activities that your students will love in this money-saving bundle. Each resource includes:- 12+ Informational texts for students for activities- Student handouts for 17 hands-on activities- Complete materials list for each activity- Teacher guidelines- Answer key (when applicable)$14.21$18.25Save $4.04
- Be ready to teach 20th Century US History with this growing bundle of interactive notebook foldables, gallery walks, inquiry activities, station activities, projects, digital activities and more. Students will be investigative reporters when they create World War I newspapers, meet the captains of$121.00$225.46Save $104.46
- World War II Teaching Resource Bundle has 250+ pages of World War II related curriculum- student-tested and approved! Resources include:18+ Interactive notebook pages (Digital and Pen and paper)17 Activities2 types of timelinesProjects and more!Students engage in cryptology, create World War II prop$39.21$54.94Save $15.73
4 World War II Code and Code Breaking activities engages students in the importance of codes in World War 2.
Students learn about World War II when they:
- practice morse code
- decipher secret codes
- send V-Mail
- communicate using code.
Included in this resource:
- Suggested different uses for activities
- Informational texts for students for 4 activities
- Student handouts for 4 activities
Related bundles include:
World War II Resources currently available include:
This purchase is for one teacher only. This resource is not to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at firstname.lastname@example.org. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives.
Did you know you can earn TPT credits easily?
- Go to your My Purchases page when you login
- Click on the provide feedback button. Quickly rate the product and leave a quick note.
- Each time you give feedback, you earn TPT credit to spend on future purchases.
Benefits of following the store
- Save $$$ - Follow the store and receive updates on new product launches. New products are 20% off in the first 48 hours. To follow simply click on the follow me star at the store. New product launches typically occur once a week.
- Follow the Facebook page to find out about weekly deals, sales, flash freebies and giveaways.
- Read musings, tips, resources and ideas about teaching, education and education policy on the blog. Don’t miss out on Social Sundays (tips, resources and ideas for teaching Social Studies).
- No more than 1 email from me directly to my followers per month.
To follow the store and save $$$, click on the follow me star above.