This bundle includes the following:
- Different topics broken down by folder (Causes of World War 2, Rise of Dictators, America - Homefront, World War 2 in Europe, World War 2 in the Pacific).
-In each topic are the following:
-PowerPoint (supposed to last a total of 45-50 minutes/one class period)
-Guided Notes (the Power Point will have specific words underlined which will correspond with the Guided Notes)
-Independent Worksheet (I normally do the Power Point & Guided Notes one day, and the independent worksheet the second to reinforce knowledge)
-"Attacking the Question" - many of my students need help answering the multiple choice question & I need them to think beyond just circling an answer. Each multiple choice has questions on the side that they must answer for full credit -- Every worksheet has a Word Document & a PDF so you are able to edit for your specific class.
- There are 2 options for Study Guides in this unit bundle (one goes with the answer key, the other I just included as I made a new study guide)
- Answer Key - I tried to include all multiple choice questions on various worksheets and the answers to one of the study guides should you choose to use it.
- Side by Sides - a complete breakdown of the unit in an easy one page reading comprehension assignment (great for ESL, Special Ed students)
- Flash Cards - Important key words are listed on the flashcards (simple cloud shapes so students can cut them out themselves, or just read off of)
You Might Also Like: