Causes of World War 2 No Prep Lesson: PowerPoint, Reading Passage, Activities, Quiz
This resource pack is a no prep
complete lesson about the causes of World War II that includes 3-5 days of materials.
WANT TO TRY A FREE NO PREP LESSON? DOWNLOAD MY COLD WAR SUPERPOWERS TO CHECK IT OUT!
Looking for something more comprehensive? Check out my COMPLETE CURRICULUM for WW2.
This lesson is included in the World War 2 Unit Bundle
. Buy the bundle for 20% savings.
Perfect for sub plans!
This lesson can teach itself. Students can easily check their own answers with the included answer keys.
• 13 slide PowerPoint presentation that can be used to facilitate discussion or have students take notes (PowerPoint presentation includes carefully curated videos & links that will enrich the lesson)
• slotted notes page so students can focus on recording the important information from the PowerPoint presentation Editable slotted notes included!
• informational reading passage about the causes of WWII (There are TWO
versions of the reading passage included. One is the "paper saver" version for when you have to limit your copies. The other is the "note-taking" version that has enough space for annotating and taking notes. This version also includes bolded headers for the different sections!)
• 2 worksheet pages with 4 activities (key terms, dates & events, significant people, and a literacy connection) Each activity has two levels: a basic recall and an application of knowledge.
• answer keys for the slotted notes, activity pages, and the quiz
→Short on time?←
Simply give students the reading passage, and they can complete the activities independently. All information needed for the activities is contained in the reading passage! This can also be used for homework.
++++++++++COMPLETE WORLD HISTORY CURRICULA Available
♦World War 1
♦World War 2
++++++++++COMPLETE US HISTORY CURRICULA Available
♦Yearlong US History Curriculum
♦US Civil War
==========No Prep Complete Lessons US History Available
♦American Civil War Unit Bundle
→Causes of the US Civil War
→Major Battles of the US Civil War
→The North & South US Civil War
→Abraham Lincoln US Civil War
→Key People of the US Civil War
♦Reconstruction Unit Bundle
→Political Impacts of Reconstruction
→Economic Impacts of Reconstruction
→Social Impacts of Reconstruction
♦American Revolution Unit Bundle
→Causes of the American Revolution
→Battles & Events of the American Revolution
→Declaration of Independence
→France's Role in the American Revolution
→Key People of the American Revolution VOL.1
→Key People of the American Revolution VOL.2
→Impacts of the American Revolution
♦Roaring '20s & the Great Depression Unit Bundle
→Post WW1 Issues
→Economic Boom of the 1920s
→Culture of the '20s & '30s
→Causes of the Great Depression
→Life During the Great Depression
→The New Deal
==========No Prep Complete Lessons World History Available
♦World War I Unit Bundle
→Treaty of Versailles
→New Technologies & Weapons of WWI
→Causes of WWI
→Major Battles and Events of WWI
♦World War II Unit Bundle
→Causes of WWII
→Major European Battles of WWII
→Major Pacific Battles of WWII
→Adolf Hitler and the Nazi Party
→The Manhattan Project
→Aftermath of WWII
♦Cold War Unit Bundle COMING SOON
GOOGLE DRIVE PRODUCTS
*European Geography: Google Drive Version
Heather LeBlanc, LLC