World War II, Cold War, and Communism Coloring Pages (American History Unit 10) - Includes 24 unique coloring sheets to help students visualize the events of Industry and Immigration and their dates.
• WWII Begins in Europe as Germany Invades Poland
• Japan Attacks Pearl Harbor
• The U.S. Enters World War II
• D-Day: The Allies Invade Normandy, France
• Germany Surrenders
• Japan Surrenders
• United Nations First Meets
• The Korean War
• Dwight D. Eisenhower Elected President
• Fidel Castro Forms Communist Cuba
• John F. Kennedy Elected President
• Cuban Missile Crisis
• John F. Kennedy is Assassinated
• Soviet Union Launches Sputnik Into Space
• John Glenn Orbits Earth
• Gulf of Tonkin Resolution
• U.S. Fights in Vietnam War
• Richard Nixon Elected President
• Apollo 11 Americans Land on the Moon
• President Nixon Resigns After Watergate Scandal
• Ronald Reagan is Elected President
• President Reagan and Gorbachev Sign Arms Control
Use them all, or pick and choose a few! These make great early finisher activities and keep students engaged during small groups or independent work time.
More American Revolution resources:
• American History Posters
• American History Illustrated Timelines
Check out the entire line of American History Coloring Activities here
This is also part of the American History Growing MEGA-Bundle
All 12 of my American History Unit Bundles will be part of a huge American History Growing Mega-Bundle.
All 12 units (and release schedule) can be viewed at the link above.
Are you also looking for the full American History Curriculum Growing Mega-Bundle that this resource complements? You can find that here
in Lovin' Lit's store.
This is a zipped set of PDF files created at 300 dpi (which means it will print crystal clear) at a standard 8½”x11” sheet.