World War 2, Cold War, and Communism Illustrated Timelines (Unit 10): This pack includes timelines for 24 events spread out over 4 pages. There are multiple versions of this included – please see thumbnail pictures for the best idea of what they look like.
Images and dates only (2D)
Images and dates with lines for notes (2D)
Images and dates with blank space for notes (2D)
Illustrated notebook tabs (3D) (these are made to replace the word-only tabs in Lovin’ Lit’s interactive notebook activities)
Timeline Events included:
• WWII Begins in Europe as Germany Invades Poland
• Japan Attacks Pearl Harbor
• The U.S. Enters World War II
• D-Day: The Allies Invade Normandy, France
• Germany Surrenders
• Japan Surrenders
• United Nations First Meets
• The Korean War
• Dwight D. Eisenhower Elected President
• Fidel Castro Forms Communist Cuba
• John F. Kennedy Elected President
• Cuban Missile Crisis
• John F. Kennedy is Assassinated
• Soviet Union Launches Sputnik Into Space
• John Glenn Orbits Earth
• Gulf of Tonkin Resolution
• U.S. Fights in Vietnam War
• Richard Nixon Elected President
• Apollo 11 Americans Land on the Moon
• President Nixon Resigns After Watergate Scandal
• Ronald Reagan is Elected President
• President Reagan and Gorbachev Sign Arms Control
Find a growing bundle of American History Illustrated Timelines
for the year here
Additional American Revolution Resources:
• American History Coloring Activities
• American History Posters Growing Bundle here
These American History activities were created working closely with Lovin’ Lit to complement her American history activities.
You can find those here
All 12 of my American History Unit Bundles will be part of a huge American History Growing Mega-Bundle.
All 12 units (and release schedule) can be viewed at the link above.
Are you also looking for the full American History Curriculum Growing Mega-Bundle that this resource complements? You can find that here
in Lovin' Lit's store.
This is a zipped set of PDF files created at 300 dpi (which means it will print crystal clear) at a standard 8½”x11” sheet.