This comparative digital World War II timeline
is a ready-to-use activity that provides students a visual way to explore the events of World War II by comparing the actions of the Axis side with those on the Allied side. Students drag and drop timeline cards to the timeline on the correct side. Students analyze the timelines after constructing.
Included in this resource:
- Digital timeline
- Digital World War II event timeline cards
- Analysis questions at end of timeline
- Answer key
- Teacher's suggested uses
This activity is great for 1:1 classrooms and for differentiation. Use with other World War II activities or for projects
World War II Resources currently available include:
- World War II Digital Interactive Notebook Pages
- World War II: Pacific Theater
- World War II: Home Front Activities
- World War II: Propaganda and Political Cartoons
- World War II: Morse code, code talkers and cryptology
- World War II: Illustrated Timeline
- World War II: Enemies of the state - Japanese Internment camps and Italian-American Experience during World War II
This purchase is for one teacher only.
This resource is not to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at email@example.com. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives.
Did you know you can earn TPT credits easily?
- Go to your My Purchases page when you login
- Click on the provide feedback button. Quickly rate the product and leave a quick note.
- Each time you give feedback, you earn TPT credit to spend on future purchases.
Benefits of following the store
- Save $$$ - Follow the store and receive updates on new product launches. New products are 20% off in the first 48 hours. To follow simply click on the follow me star at the store. New product launches typically occur once a week.
- Follow the Facebook page
to find out about weekly deals, sales, flash freebies and giveaways.
- Read musings, tips, resources and ideas about teaching, education and education policy on the blog.
Don’t miss out on Social Sundays (tips, resources and ideas for teaching Social Studies) and Math Mondays (tips, resources and ideas for teaching Math)
- No more than 1 email from me directly to my followers per month.
To follow the store and save $$$, click on the follow me star above.