World War 2 Google Drive Digital Interactive Notebook
Also included in
- Complete American History 2 Google Drive Digital Interactive Notebook BundleThis digital resource features 9 sets of fully-editable digital interactive pages on American History units from the Industrial era to today for Google Drive! Almost 80 pages in all! Based on some of these best-selling tradiPrice $33.75Original Price $37.50Save $3.75
- This US History digital resource features 19 sets of fully-editable digital interactive pages on all of American History for Google Drive! There are over 170 pages of activities in all for every unit in your curriculum and perfect for Distance Learning. Based on some of these best-selling traditionPrice $64.00Original Price $71.25Save $7.25
- This World History 2 digital bundle features 11 sets of fully-editable digital interactive pages to cover the Renaissance through the Cold War, all on Google Drive. There are one hundred pages of activities in all! Based on some of these best-selling traditional Interactive Notebook Pages for WorldPrice $37.00Original Price $41.25Save $4.25
- This digital bundle features 21 sets of fully-editable digital interactive pages for ALL of World History for Google Drive! All 21 of these complete unit bundles are included in this download:Prehistory & Early Man Ancient Egypt and MesopotamiaAncient China and the Indus River ValleyAncient GreePrice $70.00Original Price $78.75Save $8.75
This World War 2 digital resource features a link to a set of 9 digital interactive notebook pages on WW2 for Google Drive!
Based on these best-selling World War 2 Interactive Notebook Pages, these are fully-editable and can be completed online using laptops, tablets, or any other device that supports Google Drive!
Topics covered include:
- The Rise of Dictators
- Battles of World War II
- Island Hopping
- Japanese-American Internment
- The bombing of Hiroshima & Nagasaki
- The Geneva Convention
- Vocabulary activities and more!
They are perfect for learning about World War 2 in a US or World History classroom.
Students type directly on the pages, insert images, and drag and drop information for a variety of engaging, interactive activities! This is a fantastic way to integrate technology into your classroom and can be completed without printing any paper! Awesome for a 1:1 school or just a trip to the computer lab.
There are now two different versions of the complete set of pages included with your download! One set is the traditional-looking vertical version of the pages. The other is a a new horizonal version better designed for Chromebooks. BOTH are included here for you!
An answer key for all 9 pages is included along with 2 pages of teacher directions. All you only need is a Google account and you're ready to go!
Thanks for looking!
Please "Like" my page on Facebook for updates, giveaways, links and more! Thanks!