US History students love the graffiti activity for World War II for test prep or assessment. Students draw, write and design a graffiti wall on the major events, people, and ideas related to World War 2.
Included in this resource:
☆ 2 World War 2 graffiti templates
☆ EDITABLE checklist for graffiti
World War II Resources currently available include:
- World War II Digital Interactive Notebook Pages
- World War II: Pacific Theater
- World War II: Home Front Activities
- World War II: Propaganda and Political Cartoons
- World War II: Morse code, code talkers and cryptology
- World War II: Illustrated Timeline
- World War II: Enemies of the state - Japanese Internment camps and Italian-American Experience
Graffiti resources include:
★ Civil War and Reconstruction Graffiti Activity EDITABLE
★ Harlem Renaissance Cultural Graffiti Activity - 2 versions
★ Cold War Graffiti Activity EDITABLE
This purchase is for one teacher only.
This resource is not to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at firstname.lastname@example.org. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives.