Visualize World War II
with this illustrated timeline project, great for collaboration or centers. Students select a World War 2 (WWII) topic from the list of events. Students work individually or in groups to research the World War II event. Students summarize the event, identify the relationship of the event to World War II (WW2), and illustrate the event.
As the World War II timeline is built through individual cards, students can visually see the connections between events. Perfect for individual activities ongoing throughout the unit or as a whole class project.
Also available as part of a $$ saving World War II: Teacher Resource Bundle
This detailed guide includes:
-Complete teacher’s guide for activity centers, individual use and whole class instruction
-Student handouts including directions and blank timeline cards + directions for engaging timeline game with their own cards as the pieces.
-2 topic lists with over 50 topics related to World War II provides different levels of detail + Student Samples
-A complete list of materials
World War II Resources currently available include:
- World War II: Unit Project
- World War II: Pacific Theater
- World War II: Home Front Activities
- World War II: Interactive Notebook Timeline Activity
- World War II: Propaganda and Political Cartoons
- World War II: Morse code, code talkers and cryptology
- World War II: Illustrated Timeline
- World War II: Related to Maps and Map Activities
- World War II: Enemies of the state - Japanese Internment camps and Italian-American Experience during World War II
- World War II Interactive Notebook Pages
This purchase is for one teacher only.
This resource is not to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at firstname.lastname@example.org. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives.