World War II: The People-Inquiry activity and game
introduces students to famous and not so famous individuals from World War II.
Students read brief informational text on figures and create different cards for people for the people of World War II. Perfect for notebooks, activity centers or small group activity. Students then can play a taboo-style game about the figures - excellent for creative thinking, and definitely one of my students' favorite activities.
This detailed guide includes:
- Suggested uses
- Brief informational text on 16 World War II people.
- Student handouts including directions of activity and game
- 16 Taboo-style game cards on people from World War II
This is a great activity to use alone or before introducing the World War II: Research and Role Play Project.
World War II Resources currently available include:
- World War II: Unit Project
- World War II: Pacific Theater
- World War II: Home Front Activities
- World War II: Interactive Notebook Timeline Activity
- World War II: Propaganda and Political Cartoons
- World War II: Morse code, code talkers and cryptology
- World War II: Illustrated Timeline
- World War II: Related to Maps and Map Activities
- World War II: Enemies of the state - Japanese Internment camps and Italian-American Experience during World War II
- World War II Interactive Notebook Pages
This purchase is for one teacher only.
This resource is not to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at firstname.lastname@example.org. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives.
Did you know you can earn TPT credits easily?
- Go to your My Purchases page when you login
- Click on the provide feedback button. Quickly rate the product and leave a quick note.
- Each time you give feedback, you earn TPT credit to spend on future purchases.
Benefits of following the store
- Save $$$ - Follow the store and receive updates on new product launches. New products are 20% off in the first 48 hours. To follow simply click on the follow me star at the store. New product launches typically occur once a week.
- Follow the Facebook page
to find out about weekly deals, sales, flash freebies and giveaways.
- Read musings, tips, resources and ideas about teaching, education and education policy on the blog.
Don’t miss out on Social Sundays (tips, resources and ideas for teaching Social Studies).
- No more than 1 email from me directly to my followers per month.
To follow the store and save $$$, click on the follow me star above.