This is the Lesson test I give my students on World War 2. There is a total of 3 different versions of the test. There is also a quiz and a 40 question review.
Here is what you would get:
1. Test #1: 42 questions: In the following format: Matching, Multiple Choice, Fill in the Blank (with provided word bank), and short answer (Written Response)
2. Test #2: 27 Questions: Matching, Multiple Choice, Fill in the Blank, and short answer (Written Response, these are longer than test #1’s shorty answer)
3. Test #3: 39 Questions: Matching, Multiple Choice, Does Not Belong, Fill in the Blank , and short answer (Written Response)
4. Quiz: 15 Questions: Matching and Multiple Choice. I usually give this to my students half way through the unit, it is mostly on leaders and their type of governments.
5. 40 Question Review. There are 40 questions that are typed up that are related to most of the test. I give this to my student either as homework to prepare them for the test or let them work with a partner on these questions in class as a review.
I have given this test to 7th, 8th, 9th, , 10th and 11th graders. The multiple choice, matching, and True/False are pretty easy, however, it is always the written response in which I can really adjust my grading to fit the appropriate grade level. I am much more strict on my grading when it comes to the high school students and their written response.