In this package, you get part 3 of My World War 2 Notes: “Victory” along with the cloze notes, and a Manhattan Project Activity--great for STEM. The activity over the Manhattan Project encourages students to “divide and conquer” using a jigsaw approach.
Here’s What’s Included:
1. 12 puzzle “pieces,” each containing a URL and a QR Code to a source regarding the Manhattan Project for the jigsaw activity
2. A rubric
3. A handout for students to record notes
4. Three foldable graphic organizers comparing different opinions on dropping the bomb
5. Answer keys where applicable
6. Example slides of what the students will be creating.
7. WWII Notes, part 3: Victory
8. Cloze Notes and Keys
You Will Need:
Access to a computer lab, tablets, or smart phones.
***This is a part of my time and money-saving WWII Interactive Notebook.***
Check it Out HERE
And my Source Analysis GROWING Bundle
Or get it all together and save HUGE with my steeply discounted World History Interactive Notebook MEGA Bundle
If you like this, try:
Holocaust Video Webquest
Pearl Harbor Man on the Street Source Analysis
Primary Source Analysis
Culture Between the Wars Gallery Walk
***How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases***
• Go to your My Purchases page. Beside each purchase you'll see a “Provide Feedback” button. Click it and you will go to a page where you can give a rating and leave a comment for the product
***Be the first to hear about my new products and discounts***
• Look for the green star near the top of any page in my store and click it to become a follower. You will then receive updates about my store.