World War II Poster Analysis and Poster Creation Activity
teaches students about the use of images and campaign slogans used during the war that motivated Americans to conserve, recycle, to buy war bonds and to join the war effort. A short analysis of a U.S. recruitment poster is then followed by a project in which students quickly design their own war posters. A key is included for the analysis.
To get this product with the entire WWII unit, go to World War II Unit Bundled
• Japanese American Internment Informational Text Analysis
• WWII PowerPoints with video links
• D-Day Secret File Primary Source Activity
• Treaty of Versailles Political Cartoon Analysis
• World War II Poster Analysis and Project
• World War II Crossword Puzzle Review
• World War II Unit Bundled
More on the way!
"Follow me" to be the first to learn about more great stuff! Find me on Pinterest at Teaching History
or U.S. History Store
. And follow Teaching History on Facebook
World War 2
World War II