World War II Rise of Dictators Informational Text Analysis Introduces students to the rise of three dictators before World War II. Students learn about the tactics used by Benito Mussolini, Adolf Hitler, and Joseph Stalin as they ruthlessly gained and kept power. This exercise is visually engaging and is an excellent exercise to use in your World War II Unit. This can be used in class or as homework as it’s a completely stand alone assignment. This is also perfect for substitute teacher plans. A key is included.
** Also included a version of worksheet for distance learning
Save some money by grabbing this amazing product, along with the entire World War 2 unit including PowerPoints, worksheets, lesson plans, review and assessment. Get World War II Unit Bundled.
National Socialist German Workers or Nazi party
More Awesome World War II Stuff
• Nanking Massacre/Rape of Nanking Primary Source Analysis + Google Classroom version for distance learning
• The Surrender of France Primary Source Analysis (WWII) + Google Classroom version for distance learning
• World War II Aftermath Informational Text & Chart Analysis + Google Classroom version for distance learning
• Hitler vs Treaty of Versailles Primary Source Analysis + Google Classroom version for distance learning
• World War II Timeline Activity + Google Classroom version for distance learning
More on the way! “☆ Follow” me to be the first to know about new products and free stuff. Find me on Pinterest! And follow me on Teaching Psychology on Facebook, Teaching History on Facebook and now on instagram!
World War II
World War 2