World War II Rise of Dictators Informational Text Analysis
Introduces students to the rise of three dictators before World War II. Students learn about the tactics used by Benito Mussolini, Adolf Hitler, and Joseph Stalin as they ruthlessly gained and kept power. This exercise is visually engaging and is an excellent exercise to use in your World War II Unit. This can be used in class or as homework as it’s a completely stand alone assignment. This is also perfect for substitute teacher plans. A key is included.
Save some money
by grabbing this amazing product, along with the entire World War 2 unit including PowerPoints, worksheets, lesson plans, review and assessment. Get World War II Unit Bundled.
National Socialist German Workers or Nazi party
More Awesome World War II Stuff
• Nanking Massacre/Rape of Nanking Primary Source Analysis
• The Surrender of France Primary Source Analysis (WWII)
• Oppenheimer v Heisenberg: Race for the Bomb Video Guide - Video WebLink Included
• World War II Aftermath Informational Text & Chart Analysis
• Hitler vs Treaty of Versailles Primary Source Analysis
• World War II PowerPoint with Video Clips + Presenter Notes
• World War II Timeline Activity
• World War II Crossword Puzzle Review
• World War II Unit Bundled
More stuff on the way, “follow me” to be the first to know about new products!
Also, follow me on Pinterest at World History Ideas
or World History TpT Store
World War II
World War 2