World War 2 | The Cold War | Communism Unit Bundle (American History Curriculum Unit 10)
This Unit Bundle includes the resources listed below for teaching about these topics: World War II, Pearl Harbor, The Manhattan Project, Atomic Bomb, Communism, the Iron Curtain, the Berlin Wall, the Cold War, Cuban Missile Crisis, John F. Kennedy, Richard Nixon, Watergate, the Space Race, Ronald Reagan, Mikhail Gorbachev, the Fall of the Soviet Union, etc.
Products included - please see each individual item listing for a closer look at each component of this bundle:
World War 2 | The Cold War | Communism Interactive Notebook
World War 2 | The Cold War | Communism Lesson PowerPoints
World War 2 | The Cold War | Communism Vocabulary Supplement
World War 2 | The Cold War | Communism Study Guides and Tests
This unit was designed for grades 4-6.
Please see the preview file within each item linked above for a closer look at each component of this unit.
This Unit Bundle is actually Unit 10 in a 12 Unit Series. This is the sixth published unit. Other units will be published according to the release schedule near the bottom of this listing.
All 12 of my American History Unit Bundles will be part of a huge American History Curriculum Growing Mega-Bundle. You can find that here.
American History Units Release Schedule: (Note that these are not in chronological order)
• January 9 • Unit 4: American Revolution (Available now)
• January 30 • Unit 5: A New Nation is Born (AVAILABLE NOW)
• February 27 • Unit 6: Moving West (AVAILABLE NOW)
• March 20 • Unit 7: Civil War (AVAILABLE NOW)
• April 10 • Unit 8: Industrialization and Immigration (AVAILABLE NOW)
• May 8 • Unit 9: World War I, The Roaring Twenties, and the Great Depression (AVAILABLE NOW)
• May 29 • Unit 10: World War II, The Cold War, and Communism (AVAILABLE NOW)
• July 10 • Unit 1: Native Americans of North America
• July 31 • Unit 2: Exploring and Settling North America
• September 4 • Unit 3: Colonies
• September 25 • Unit 11: Civil Rights
• October 16 • Unit 12: Terrorism
Additional materials are available to enhance this curriculum and can be found in Heidi Babin’s store:
Events Coloring Pages
Q: Do students need a textbook to use these materials?
A: No, a textbook is not required. This is actually designed to be used with or without a textbook or other curriculum. It can be used as a supplement or on its own. Instead of relying on a textbook, students are building their own textbooks with their interactive notebooks that include all of the information they need - vocabulary words and definitions, important people, events, and big ideas.