This download includes both a PDF and MS WORD version...
The document prints three-to-a-page, front and back for easy handouts
This World War 2 propaganda assignment allows students to choose from 6 themes of U.S. government propaganda during the war.
Directions ask students to choose from the following themes:
1) Demonizing Enemies (stereotypes, vilifying leaders)
2) Saving for the War effort (ride-sharing, oil)
3) Secrecy (spy paranoia, ‘loose lips sink ships)
4) Effort from the Home front (non-idleness, factory work etc.)
5) Joining Armed Forces (army, navy, etc.)
6) War-bonds (buying government bonds)
thumbnails of examples can be printed on the back...
Here is a link to an overview of 40 examples of U.S. poster propaganda from each of these 6 themes...