Display facts about World War 2 in a colorful, exciting, and interactive way! This bulletin board set will catch the attention of your upper elementary and middle school students and encourage them to practice their knowledge of WWII leaders, government systems, and alliances. I use this set on a square bulletin board, but it can be easily adapted for a rectangular bulletin board by leaving a little extra space between the country cards. Or, you could use my favorite trick and turn your rectangular board into two square boards by simply stapling borders down the center!
The goal of this interactive board is to use matching to help students master the following:
1) The main countries of the Allied Powers and Axis Powers
2) The government systems of each major playing country during the war
3) The leaders of each major playing country during the war
Please view the preview file to see pictures, product sample pages, and assembly instructions.
Your download will be a zip file with a 44 page PDF file and a 2 page editable PowerPoint template. You will need to have PowerPoint on your computer in order to use the editable file.
The PDF will include:
• Allied & Axis Tank Cutouts (pages 4-5)
• Government System Battleship Cutouts (pages 6-8)
• Leader War Plane Cutouts (pages 9-11)
• Instructions for country matching card assembly (page 12)
• Country matching cards (pages 13-23)
• Country WW2 era flags (pages 24-26)
• Bright Globes border (pages 26-27)
• Chalkboard Globes border (page 28)
• Stars Chalkboard border (page 29)
• Bright n’ burlap heading letters (pages 30-32)
• Globes with chalkboard heading letters (pages 33-35)
• Burlap with chalkboard heading letters (pages 36-38)
• Instructions for interaction banner for the students (pages 39-40)
• Assembly instructions for the teacher (pages 41-42)
• You may also like (page 43)
The PowerPoint editable template will include:
• Tank cutout with editable text (page 1)
• Place cutout with editable text (page 1)
• Battleship cutout with editable text (page 1)
• Country card and answer card – completely editable (page 2)
To make this bulletin board interactive, you will need to have Velcro dots and comb binding (or more Velcro dots in place of the comb binding).
⭐ By following Element of Fun
you will find out about sales, freebies, and new products! ⭐
Follow Element of Fun
Please take the time to provide feedback
on this product.
I truly value your comments. To provide feedback, click on “my purchases” in the drop-down menu of your TpT home screen. Find the product that you just downloaded, and click “leave feedback.” Scroll down to fill in the quick ranking form and then click submit. Thank you!
You may also like:
Patriot Day September 11th Bulletin Board