Engage students in the study of World War I
with this set of 12+ graphic organizers. Students discover the Christmas Truce, explore the Fourteen Points, and more.
This resource includes:
- 12+ graphic organizers for students World War I
- Possible responses for each organizer for teachers
- Pictures of notebook pages for examples
Great to use with the World War I newspaper activities.
- Cover Page
- Table of Contents
- Causes of World War I
- Allied Powers vs Central Powers
- Timeline of World War I
- Assassination of Archduke Ferdinand
- The Christmas Truce
- Major Battles
- The Sinking of the Lusitania
- Aviation Technology
- The Zimmermann Telegram
- Russian Revolution
- Wilson’s Fourteen Points
- The treaty and going forward
a bundle! This resource available as part of the following money-saving bundles:
- US History Interactive Notebook Organizers 10 Sets! Gilded Age to Cold War
- US History Twentieth Century Teacher Resource Bundle (Growing)
which begins with the Gilded Age and Progressive Era (late 19th/early 20th century).
More Interactive Notebook Sets can be found here.
This product works well with the World War I Newspaper projects (available individually by year or in a bundle):
- World War I: 1914
- World War I: Bundle
- World War I: 1916
- World War I: 1917-1918
This purchase is for one teacher only.
This resource is not to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at firstname.lastname@example.org. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives.
Did you know you can earn TPT credits easily?
- Go to your My Purchases page when you login
- Click on the provide feedback button. Quickly rate the product and leave a quick note.
- Each time you give feedback, you earn TPT credit to spend on future purchases.
Benefits of following the store
- Save $$$ - Follow the store and receive updates on new product launches. New products are 20% off in the first 48 hours. To follow simply click on the follow me star at the store. New product launches typically occur once a week.
- Follow the Facebook page
to find out about weekly deals, sales, flash freebies and giveaways.
- Read musings, tips, resources and ideas about teaching, education and education policy on the blog.
Don’t miss out on Social Sundays (tips, resources and ideas for teaching Social Studies).
- No more than 1 email from me directly to my followers per month.
To follow the store and save $$$, click on the follow me star above.