- including: America, Germany, Britain, France, the U.S.S.R., and many more! Only three nations ultimately stayed out of World War II.* Looks at key events from the seeds planted in World War I, the Russian Revolution, how Hitler was shaped from birth to 1945, how Hitler learned from Stalin in the 19$276.90$221.52Save $55.38
1. What Trends Caused World War One?
2. Who Participated?
3. What Started It?
4. America Stays out of the War
5. America Joins the War
6. The American Economy During and After the War
7. Was World War One Popular in America?
8. Aftermath: World War One Created Our World