1. List three reasons why the U.S. entered World War I:
2. The Act that required all men between the ages of 21 and 31 years of age to register for the draft was called the:
a. Soldier Mobilization Act
b. Military Recruitment Act
c. Espionage Act
d. Selective Services Act
3. The catch phrase of Hoover-ization was “Food will win the war.” Explain this phrase and what it meant during WWI.
4. Explain the following three wartime propaganda tools:
a. Emotional Appeals:
c. Patriotic Appeals:
5. What roles did Nationalism and Militarism play in World War I? (Explain in at least 3 sentences citing examples).