An engaging bundle that includes:
- ANSWER KEY!
- A six package activity package including a lecture, map animation (subscription optional), Article analysis on Wilson's 14 Points.
- Twitter Simulation! What would nation leaders have said if they had Twitter? Two templates (editable and printable).
- Two detailed and engaging powerpoints.
- Greatest hits from 1914! At the beginning of the war music was produced highlighting the glory of war. Students listen, analyse and learn.
- Also included is a Smartboard Review file with interactive review slides. These can also be done at home! (Instructions attached)
- Evaluation: Students produce a report on an important topic pertaining to America and the War.
Answer keys and more resources coming in the future.
If you are interested in a more in-depth unit on World War One see below:
World War One Unit