THIS IS IT!!! Every single lecture and activity that you need to plan the perfect unit for United States history offered in a single bundle!
Are you looking to add state of the art, engaging, and impactful activities and PowerPoints to your classroom arsenal, but don't have the time to create it all? Do you want to convert your class into a "21st century" learning environment? This ONE OF A KIND bundle can revolutionize your course and flip the way your students learn history, and it's only a click away!
This incredible "World War I and Roaring 20's Deluxe Bundle" includes:
1) All 10 multi-dimensional activities that we include in our "World War I and Roaring 20's Unit Activity Bundle”:
World War I and the Roaring Twenties Unit Activity Bundle
You will have access to several types of activities that touch multiple pedagogies and learning styles, including:
* Document-based questions
* Jigsaw Activities
* Graphic Organizers
* Personal Reflection
* Linear Learning
* Gallery Walks
2) 2 Versions of 9 POWERPOINT and Keynote presentations that correlate to the activities provided in this bundle. These fantastically vivid lectures are paired with each activity, giving you a superb set of resources from which to plan a pathway to success for your students.
For additional content, check out our YouTube Channel for each objective:
Unit 4 - World War I and the Roaring Twenties
*****These lectures are POWERPOINT PRESENTATIONS and should be purchased by PC and WINDOWS USERS ONLY!!! A KEYNOTE version of this bundle for MAC and APPLE USERS is available for purchase here:
World War 1 and Roaring 20's Deluxe Bundle Keynote Version (MAC USERS ONLY)
3) A Unit Key Term list
4) A Unit Study Guide
5) A Unit Objective Checklist to guide your lesson planning for the unit
6) A Cornell Notes template to structure your student's note taking methods
This bundle covers many topics throughout early American history:
* Origins of the War
* Factors leading to U.S. involvement
* American Troops on the Front
* Rationing and Civil Liberties on the Homefront
* The Treaty of Versailles, the Fourteen Points, and the League of Nations Debate
* The Presidencies of Warren G. Harding and Calvin Coolidge
* The Harlem Renaissance
* The Palmer Raids and Nativist Revival
* The 18th Amendment, the Volstead Act, and Prohibition
* Fundamentalism and the Scopes Trial
* The Booming Economy and Economic Data
* The Assembly Line, Urban Sprawl, and the Automobile Age
* Jazz and the Cultural Revolution of the Twenties
* The 19th Amendment, the Flapper, and Advancements for Women
Depending on the version of the presentation software that you use to present in your classroom, fonts and sizes in our lecture presentations may need adjustment. To make it easier for you to create a lecture that engages your students and looks like the PDF file included in this bundle, we offer downloadable font bundles in our store for FREE!
At absolutely no cost to you, you can get your hands on the fonts that we use in our lectures so that you can customize your presentations. Download the Free Font Bundle, install the fonts onto your computer, and customize your lecture in the way that works of you. Adjust sizes, fonts, images, and content to meet your needs and the needs of your students!*******
Free Font Bundle
Check out our video lectures that align with each one of our activities on at "You/Will/Love History" on our YouTube channel and subscribe for upcoming videos:
You Will Love History on YouTube
If you like the content of our store please head over to our Facebook page to like and follow us for updates on upcoming products and chances at free give aways!
You Will Love History Facebook Page
You can also visit our shop right here on TPT and purchase Activities, Objective Bundles, Unit Bundles, Semester Bundles, and our Course Bundle, all of which align to our video lecture collection on YouTube!
Flip your classroom and the way your students learn history TODAY!