Do you need to update your activities, but don't have the time? Are you looking for "state of the art", innovative, and engaging activities to help your students comprehend World War I and the Roaring Twenties in America? Do you want to convert your class into a "21st century" learning environment? This bundle is ONE OF A KIND!
This "World War I and the Roaring Twenties Unit Activity" Bundle has everything you need to teach your students about the key events, people, movements, and pieces of legislation that shaped the United States during the 1920s. This bundle includes 10 ACTIVITIES AND ANSWER KEYS that will challenge your students to not only understand the material, but read and draw conclusions from primary source documents and images to fully immerse themselves in history. By the time your students have completed these activities, they will have a great foundation from which they can scaffold learning through American history!
This bundle includes several types of activities that touch multiple pedagogies and learning styles, including:
* Document-based questions
* Close Reading
* Graphic Organizers
* Personal Reflection
* Linear Learning
* Gallery Walks
* Maps (Map Activity does not include answer key)
This bundle covers many topics throughout World War I and the Roaring Twenties:
* Origins of the War
* Factors leading to U.S. involvement
* American Troops on the Front
* Rationing and Civil Liberties on the Homefront
* The Treaty of Versailles, the Fourteen Points, and the League of Nations Debate
* The Presidencies of Warren G. Harding and Calvin Coolidge
* The Harlem Renaissance
* The Palmer Raids and Nativist Revival
* The 18th Amendment, the Volstead Act, and Prohibition
* Fundamentalism and the Scopes Trial
* The Booming Economy and Economic Data
* The Assembly Line, Urban Sprawl, and the Automobile Age
* Jazz and the Cultural Revolution of the Twenties
* The 19th Amendment, the Flapper, and Advancements for Women
Best of all, every one of these activities aligns directly with an objective video lecture from our "Unit 4 - World War I and the Roaring Twenties" video playlist:
For more of our video lectures, check out our "You/Will/Love History" YouTube channel and subscribe for upcoming videos:
You can also visit our shop right here on TPT and purchase Activities, Objective Bundles, Unit Bundles, Semester Bundles, and our Course Bundle, all of which align to our video lecture collection on YouTube!
Flip your classroom and the way your students learn history TODAY!