World War II: Station Activity Bundle
contains 17 World War II related station activities that your students will love. A perfect addition to your study of World War II.
This $$$ saving World War II activity bundle includes:
- Codes and Code Breaking: morse code, cryptology and more
- Maps and Military: changing of alliances, radar, and attacks on the U.S.
- Propaganda and Political Cartoons: The role of the media throughout the Allied and Axis powers
- On the home front: Rationing, victory gardens, radio broadcasts and more
Or save on all the World War II related curriculum
in the store with the growing World War II Teaching Resource Bundle
Which includes all world war 2 related products and all future world war 2 related products in the store.
Included in this set of activities
- Suggested different uses for activities
- 12+ Informational texts for students for activities
- Student handouts for 17 hands-on activities
- Complete materials list for each activity
- Samples of student work
World War II Resources currently available include:
- World War II: Unit Project
- World War II: Pacific Theater
- World War II: Home Front Activities
- World War II: Interactive Notebook Timeline Activity
- World War II: Propaganda and Political Cartoons
- World War II: Morse code, code talkers and cryptology
- World War II: Illustrated Timeline
- World War II: Related to Maps and Map Activities
- World War II: Enemies of the state - Japanese Internment camps and Italian-American Experience during World War II
- World War II Interactive Notebook Pages
This purchase is for one teacher only.
This resource is not to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at email@example.com. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives.
Did you know you can earn TPT credits easily?
- Go to your My Purchases page when you login
- Click on the provide feedback button. Quickly rate the product and leave a quick note.
- Each time you give feedback, you earn TPT credit to spend on future purchases.
Benefits of following the store
- Save $$$ - Follow the store and receive updates on new product launches. New products are 20% off in the first 48 hours. To follow simply click on the follow me star at the store. New product launches typically occur once a week.
- Follow the Facebook page
to find out about weekly deals, sales, flash freebies and giveaways.
- Read musings, tips, resources and ideas about teaching, education and education policy on the blog.
Don’t miss out on Social Sundays (tips, resources and ideas for teaching Social Studies).
- No more than 1 email from me directly to my followers per month.
To follow the store and save $$$, click on the follow me star above.