World War II: World War II Teaching Resource Bundle
has OVER 250 pages of World War II related curriculum- student-tested and approved. World War II projects, station activities, notebook pages, and timelines. Students will engage in cryptology, learn about home front activities, create World War II propaganda, analyze photos of the Japanese internment experience, and more.
This bundle includes all World War II related products in the store as well as all future World War II related products. The price of the bundle will increase as more products are added.
Included in this enormous bundle for World War II:
- World War II: Unit Project
- World War II: Pacific Theater
- World War II: Home Front Activities
- World War II: Interactive Notebook Timeline Activity
- World War II: Propaganda and Political Cartoons
- World War II: Morse code, code talkers and cryptology
- World War II: Illustrated Timeline
- World War II: Related to Maps and Map Activities
- World War II: Enemies of the state - Japanese Internment camps and Italian-American Experience during World War II
- World War II Interactive Notebook Pages (16 topics)
What customers say about products in this bundle
- "I love all of the options, the organizational pieces for both myself and the students, and the idea of bringing in outside people to view! Thanks so much" - World War II Unit Project
- "My life made easier! Thank you!!!" - World War II Interactive Notebook Timeline Activity
- "Thank you - this was perfect for a unit I am doing on the Navajo Code talkers" - Code breaking in World War II
- "Perfect - thank you!!! This was just what I was looking for to supplement a unit I do on World War II" - Enemies of the State: Foreign-born in the United States during World War II
This purchase is for one teacher only.
This resource is not to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at email@example.com. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives.
You may also like:
● World War II - Interactive Notebook timeline activity
● World War II: Illustrated Timeline Project
● Progressive Era: Historical figure research project and role play
● World War II: 4 station activities related to Cryptology and Codes
Coming soon…World War II: a complete unit; the Industrial Revolution complete unit, The Progressive Era through political cartoons, and much, much more.
Did you know you can earn TPT credits easily?
- Go to your My Purchases page when you login
- Click on the provide feedback button. Quickly rate the product and leave a quick note.
- Each time you give feedback, you earn TPT credit to spend on future purchases.
Benefits of following the store
- Save $$$ - Follow the store and receive updates on new product launches. New products are 20% off in the first 48 hours. To follow simply click on the follow me star at the store. New product launches typically occur once a week.
- Follow the Facebook page
to find out about weekly deals, sales, flash freebies and giveaways.
- Read musings, tips, resources and ideas about teaching, education and education policy on the blog. Don’t miss out on Social Sundays (tips, resources and ideas for teaching Social Studies).
- No more than 1 email from me directly to my followers per month.
To follow the store and save $$$, click on the follow me star above.