(WORLD WAR II UNIT: Lesson #2 out of 2)
13 slide Power Point Presentation on World War II that covers:
- The major atrocities perpetrated by the Axis powers during WWII with a focus on the Holocaust and subsequent Nuremberg trials
- The creation, purpose, and set-up of the United Nations and Security Council
- The division and occupation of mainland Europe following World War II and the beginnings of a Cold War between former Allies
- The benefits and new dangers to the world at the onset of the Nuclear Age
Power point includes:
- Important terms listed & emphasized that frequently appear on NY State Global Regents Exams
- A colorful map depicting a divided European continent following WWII
- Photo's, maps, & political cartoons to support learning of events such as the Nuremberg trials, organization of the United Nations, & the development/dangers of Nuclear proliferation
- 3 "Check for Understanding" (ongoing assessment) slides utilizing questions from actual past Regents Exams
- 1 guided essay question (scaffolded with terms) aligned to Task 2 of numerous conflict themed Regents Essays
!!!!!!!!Support materials available free upon request!!!!!!!
PLEASE Email me at Lupp2@yahoo.com once your purchase is complete and I will reply with support readings, activities, and assessments that I use with my classes attached. All support materials match up with the ppt. presentation to provide depth to your lessons!
***All materials designed for the Global III course of the New York State High School curriculum***