This product includes everything you need to teach a 17-day unit on World War II for your secondary World History class.
Purchase in BUNDLE and you will automatically save 20%
off of each product!
A pacing guide and detailed lesson plans are included!
“Work smarter not harder!”
This purchase includes the following products:
1-page handout: Unit Introduction (includes standards, essential questions and vocabulary terms)
1-page: Budget Vocabulary Matrix
1-page extra credit film worksheet
PREVIEW IN PICTURES
2-page worksheet: SoapsTone: Appeasement of Hitler
CHAMBERLIN-CHURCHILL DEBATE ON APPEASEMENT Activity
PREDICTING GERMAN FOREIGN POLICY SIMULATION ACTIVITY
RAPE OF NANKING Bundle – Primary Source Analysis
STAGES OF THE HOLOCAUST PowerPoint Presentation Victim Diary Activity
WWII LEADERS TRADING CARDS PROJECT
WWII LECTURE PowerPoint Presentation
COSTS OF WWII (economic, social and political) Primary Source Analysis Worksheet
THE EFFECTS OF THE ATOMIC BOMB ON JAPAN Act-It-Out
WWII TEST AND REVIEW GAME
To See my other products related to World War II for World History follow the link:WORLD WAR II
Unit is related to California Standards:
10.8 Students analyze the causes and consequences of World War II.
1. Compare the German, Italian, and Japanese drives for empire in the 1930s, including the 1937 Rape of Nanking, other atrocities in China, and the Stalin-Hitler Pact of 1939.
2. Understand the role of appeasement, nonintervention (isolationism), and the domestic distractions in Europe and the United States prior to the outbreak of World War II.
3. Identify and locate the Allied and Axis powers on a map and discuss the major turning points of the war, the principal theaters of conflict, key strategic decisions, and the resulting war conferences and political resolutions, with emphasis on the importance of geographic factors.
4. Describe the political, diplomatic, and military leaders during the war (e.g., Winston Churchill, Franklin Delano Roosevelt, Emperor Hirohito, Adolf Hitler, Benito Mussolini, Joseph Stalin, Douglas MacArthur, Dwight Eisenhower).
5. Analyze the Nazi policy of pursuing racial purity, especially against the European Jews; its transformation into the Final Solution; and the Holocaust that resulted in the murder of six million Jewish civilians.
6. Discuss the human costs of the war, with particular attention to the civilian and military losses in Russia, Germany, Britain, the United States, China, and Japan.
All products include all necessary power points, worksheets, handouts, links to film clips, lesson plans, etc.
Follow My Store!
To follow my store simply click on “follow me” under Chalk Dust Diva on the top of my store page. You will be the first to receive notifications when I post new products and have sales.
Pay with a Purchase Order!
At checkout, click edit if you need more than one product. You can purchase additional classroom licenses at a reduced cost. Then, click on checkout. At the top, click on the Purchase Order tab. Follow instructions for the P.O. TpT will save your order and when the P.O. is received, your downloads will be available for you on the website. You will receive an email that will let you know when payment has been received.
Leave Feedback and Earn Credits
Don’t forget to leave feedback after you purchase a product! Leaving feedback also earns you "credits" which can be used for discounts on future purchases. I would very much appreciate your positive feedback!