(WORLD WAR II UNIT: Lesson #1 out of 2)
16 slide Power Point Presentation on World War II that covers:
- The major acts of aggression that increased global tensions in the 1930's
- The failure of peacekeeping efforts such as the League of Nations and Policy of Appeasement
- The methods used by the Axis Powers in order to conquer much of Europe by 1940
- The major events and battles that turned the tide of war for the Allied Powers
- The culminating events of the war such as the Yalta Conference and eventual use of atomic weapons
Power point includes:
- Important terms listed & emphasized that frequently appear on NY State Global Regents Exams
- A colorful map of Europe during the height of WWII
- Photo's, maps, & political cartoons to support learning of events such as the London blitz, invasion of the Soviet Union, the D-Day invasion & bombing of Hiroshima
- 4 "Check for Understanding" (ongoing assessment) slides utilizing questions from actual past Regents Exams
- 4 formative assessment questions (2 scaffolded with terms/charts)
!!!!!!!!Support materials available free upon request!!!!!!!
PLEASE Email me at Lupp2@yahoo.com once your purchase is complete and I will reply with support readings, activities, and assessments that I use with my classes attached. All support materials match up with the ppt. presentation to provide depth to your lessons!
***All materials designed for the Global III course of the New York State High School curriculum***