World War 2 Primary Documents, Day of Infamy, Pearl Harbor, Franklin Delano Roosevelt, FDR, Auschwitz, Holocaust, Nazi Party, George Patton, General George S. Patton, Hiroshima, Atomic Bombs, Rationing, Rations, Victory Gardens.
This is a PRIMARY SOURCE bundle for World War 2! There are 5 primary sources that students investigate having to do with World War II. This is a GREAT supplement to any unit on World War II. Students get to interact with real documents and speeches given by key figures in the World War 2!
The primary sources are meant to be supplemental to what you are already doing. Most are excerpts of the speeches, not the full speeches. These work GREAT for Middle School students, and lead to great discussions! These primary sources could be used as warmups, bellringers, quizzes, supplemental activities, homework, exit tickets, enrichment and extension activities, and much more!
This product is part of the US HISTORY DBQ 75 primary source bundle! SAVE money buy getting the bundle discount! Only $19.99!
Primary Sources Included in this bundle include:
- Day of Infamy by Franklin Delano Roosevelt
- Testimonies from Auschwitz by Nazi SS Workers
- Address to the Troops by George S. Patton
- Use of the Atomic Bomb at Hiroshima by Harry Truman
- Victory Gardens Poster
This product is a part of the World War II Unit. Products in this unit include:
1. World War II Bellringers Part One
2. World War II Bellringers Part Two
3. Get both warm up packs together with the World War II Bellringers Mega-Bundle!
4. 5 HIGHLY VISUAL World War II DBQ Primary Sources
5. Movie worksheet for Hacksaw Ridge
6. Movie worksheet for Unbroken
7. STUDENT-LED World War II in Europe Comic Strip Project!
8. STUDENT-LED World War II in the Pacific Comic Strip Project!
I hope that you enjoy this product! Please use Q & A if you have any other questions, and look for many other awesome products, games, and simulations on Playing With History!