Are you looking to convert your classroom to a digital Google classroom? Do you need to update your activities, but don't have the time? Are you looking for "state of the art", innovative, and engaging activities to help your students comprehend World War II? Do you want to convert your class into a "21st century" learning environment? This bundle is ONE OF A KIND!
This "World War II Digital Unit Activity" Bundle has everything you need to teach your students about the key events, people, battles, campaigns, and pieces of legislation that shaped the greatest conflict the world has ever known. This bundle includes 14 ACTIVITIES AND ANSWER KEYS that will challenge your students to not only understand the material, but read and draw conclusions from primary source documents and images to fully immerse themselves in history. By the time your students have completed these activities, they will have a great foundation from which they can scaffold learning through American history!
This bundle includes several types of activities that touch multiple pedagogies and learning styles, including:
* Document-based questions
* Close Reading
* Graphic Organizers
* Personal Reflection
* Linear Learning
* Gallery Walks
* Maps (Map Activity does not include answer key)
This bundle covers many topics throughout World War II:
* The Rise of Dictators
* Invasions Prior to the War
* Appeasement and the Munich Conference
* The Evolution of American Neutrality
* The Cash-Carry Provision, Bases for Destroyers Deal, and Lend-Lease Act
* The Causes and Effects of the Attack on Pearl Harbor
* The American Homefront and War Effort
* Japanese Internment and Civil Injustice during the War
* The Campaigns in North Africa and Italy
* "Island Hopping" and the War in the Pacific
* D-Day and Victory in Europe
* The Atomic Bombs and Victory over Japan
* The Nuremberg Trials and the United Nations
Best of all, every one of these activities aligns directly with an objective video lecture from our "Unit 6 - World War II" video playlist:
Unit 6 - World War II
For more of our video lectures, check out our "You/Will/Love History" YouTube channel and subscribe for upcoming videos:
You Will Love History on YouTube
If you like the content of our store please head over to our Facebook page to like and follow us for updates on upcoming products and chances at free give aways!
You Will Love History Facebook Page
You can also visit our shop right here on TPT and purchase Activities, Objective Bundles, Unit Bundles, Semester Bundles, and our Course Bundle, all of which align to our video lecture collection on YouTube!
Flip your classroom and the way your students learn history TODAY!