THIS IS IT!!! Every single lecture and activity that you need to plan the perfect unit for United States history offered in a single bundle!
Are you looking to add state of the art, engaging, and impactful activities and Keynotes to your classroom arsenal, but don't have the time to create it all? Do you want to convert your class into a "21st century" learning environment? This ONE OF A KIND bundle can revolutionize your course and flip the way your students learn history, and it's only a click away!
This incredible "World War II Deluxe Bundle" includes:
1) All 14 multi-dimensional activities that we include in our "World War II Unit Activity Bundle”:
World War II Unit Activity Bundle
You will have access to several types of activities that touch multiple pedagogies and learning styles, including:
* Document-based questions
* Jigsaw Activities
* Graphic Organizers
* Personal Reflection
* Linear Learning
* Gallery Walks
2) 10 KEYNOTE presentations that correlate to the activities provided in this bundle. These fantastically vivid lectures are paired with each activity, giving you a superb set of resources from which to plan a pathway to success for your students. These KEYNOTES are the same lectures used in our “You/Will/Love History” video lectures, available on our YouTube channel:
Unit 6: World War 2 Playlist
*****These lectures are KEYNOTE PRESENTATIONS and should be purchased by MAC and APPLE USERS ONLY!!! A PowerPoint version of this bundle for PC and WINDOWS USERS is available for purchase here:
World War II Deluxe Bundle - PowerPoint Version (PC USERS)
3) A Unit Key Term list
4) A Unit Study Guide
5) A Unit Objective Checklist to guide your lesson planning for the unit
6) A Cornell Notes template to structure your student's note taking methods
This bundle covers many topics throughout early American history:
* The Rise of Dictators
* Invasions Prior to the War
* Appeasement and the Munich Conference
* The Evolution of American Neutrality
* The Cash-Carry Provision, Bases for Destroyers Deal, and Lend-Lease Act
* The Causes and Effects of the Attack on Pearl Harbor
* The American Homefront and War Effort
* Japanese Internment and Civil Injustice during the War
* The Campaigns in North Africa and Italy
* "Island Hopping" and the War in the Pacific
* D-Day and Victory in Europe
* The Atomic Bombs and Victory over Japan
* The Nuremberg Trials and the United Nations
Depending on the version of the presentation software that you use to present in your classroom, fonts and sizes in our lecture presentations may need adjustment. To make it easier for you to create a lecture that engages your students, we offer downloadable font bundles in our store for FREE!
At absolutely no cost to you, you can get your hands on the fonts that we use in our lectures so that you can customize your presentations. Download the Free Font Bundle, install the fonts onto your computer, and customize your lecture in the way that works of you. Adjust sizes, fonts, images, and content to meet your needs and the needs of your students!*******
Free Font Bundle
Check out our video lectures that align with each one of our activities on at "You/Will/Love History" on our YouTube channel and subscribe for upcoming videos:
You Will Love History on YouTube
If you like the content of our store please head over to our Facebook page to like and follow us for updates on upcoming products and chances at free give aways!
You Will Love History Facebook Page
You can also visit our shop right here on TPT and purchase Activities, Objective Bundles, Unit Bundles, Semester Bundles, and our Course Bundle, all of which align to our video lecture collection on YouTube!
Flip your classroom and the way your students learn history TODAY!