World War II: Interactive Notebook Timeline Activity
provides students a visual way to explore the events of World War II and in particular the way alliances change over the course of the war. Students use pre-made World War II event timeline cards to attribute events to sides. Students then color code the events, showing how alliances were fluid. Students use their timeline to analyze these changes in sides and their impact.
Perfect for interactive notebooks, stations or small group work, this activity engages students in inquiry-based learning. Use with other World War II activities or for projects
Also available as part of a $$ saving World War II: Teacher Resource Bundle
This detailed guide includes:
-Complete teacher’s guide for individual or cooperative group use.
-Ready to use student handouts including timeline cards with over 35 Key World War II related events
-A complete list of materials
World War II Resources currently available include:
- World War II: Unit Project
- World War II: Pacific Theater
- World War II: Home Front Activities
- World War II: Interactive Notebook Timeline Activity
- World War II: Propaganda and Political Cartoons
- World War II: Morse code, code talkers and cryptology
- World War II: Illustrated Timeline
- World War II: Related to Maps and Map Activities
- World War II: Enemies of the state - Japanese Internment camps and Italian-American Experience during World War II
- World War II Interactive Notebook Pages
This purchase is for one teacher only.
This resource is not to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at email@example.com. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives.
Did you know you can earn TPT credits easily?
- Go to your My Purchases page when you login
- Click on the provide feedback button. Quickly rate the product and leave a quick note.
- Each time you give feedback, you earn TPT credit to spend on future purchases.
Benefits of following the store
- Save $$$ - Follow the store and receive updates on new product launches. New products are 20% off in the first 48 hours. To follow simply click on the follow me star at the store. New product launches typically occur once a week.
- Follow the Facebook page
to find out about weekly deals, sales, flash freebies and giveaways.
- Read musings, tips, resources and ideas about teaching, education and education policy on the blog.
Don’t miss out on Social Sundays (tips, resources and ideas for teaching Social Studies).
- No more than 1 email from me directly to my followers per month.
To follow the store and save $$$, click on the follow me star above.