This PPT follows the NYS Global Regents Curriculum. It can also be purchased with the World War II unit bundle.
**THIS ITEM SERVES AS BOTH AN ANSWER KEY AND GUIDED NOTES FOR THE WORLD WAR II UNIT PACKET THAT CAN BE PURCHASED SEPARATELY*
- Rise of Fascist, Military Dictatorships covers the economic crisis and rise of dictatorships in Germany, Italy and Japan
- Appeasement Leads to World War II covers the many aggressive actions of Japan, Germany and Italy, such as the Rape of Nanjing and Munich Conference, that were appeased by the other major powers.
- World War II Begins covers the Nazi-Soviet Pact, invasion of Poland and the blitzkrieg
- The Tide Turns covers major turning points, including the Battle of Britain, Invasion of the Soviet Union, the bombing of Pearl Harbor and D-Day; and the war in the Pacific, including the dropping of the atomic bomb.
- World War II Ends covers the formation of the United Nation, Nuremberg Trials, Universal Declaration of Human Rights and the rebuilding of Japan