World War II TEST & Review Game - Editable and Common-Core Aligned (Secondary U.S. History)
This product includes a 50-point unit exam for World War II on the Home Front designed for secondary U.S. History. It includes 40 multiple-choice questions, two document-based questions a writing prompt. The test is editable so you can revise if necessary or use it as a test-bank. Also included is a fun and interactive review game Six Square ( 10 dice needed for game). A KEY is included.
The test is based on California Standards:
11.7 Students analyze America's participation in World War II.
1. Examine the origins of American involvement in the war, with an emphasis on the events that precipitated the attack on Pearl Harbor.
2. Explain U.S. and Allied wartime strategy, including the major battles of Midway, Normandy, Iwo Jima, Okinawa, and the Battle of the Bulge.
3. Identify the roles and sacrifices of individual American soldiers, as well as the unique contributions of the special fighting forces (e.g., the Tuskegee Airmen, the 442nd Regimental Combat team, the Navajo Code Talkers).
4. Analyze Roosevelt's foreign policy during World War II (e.g., Four Freedoms speech).
5. Discuss the constitutional issues and impact of events on the U.S. home front, including the internment of Japanese Americans (e.g., Fred Korematsu v. United States of America) and the restrictions on German and Italian resident aliens; the response of the administration to Hitler's atrocities against Jews and other groups; the roles of women in military production; and the roles and growing political demands of African Americans.
6. Describe major developments in aviation, weaponry, communication, and medicine and the war's impact on the location of American industry and use of resources.
7. Discuss the decision to drop atomic bombs and the consequences of the decision (Hiroshima and Nagasaki).
8. Analyze the effect of massive aid given to Western Europe under the Marshall Plan to rebuild itself after the war and the importance of a rebuilt Europe to the U.S. economy.
Do see my products related to World War II on the Home Front follow the link: World War II on the Home Front
Follow My Store!
To follow my store simply click on “follow me” under Chalk Dust Diva on the top of my store page. You will be the first to receive notifications when I post new products and have sales.
Pay with a Purchase Order! !
At checkout, click edit if you need more than one product. You can purchase additional classroom licenses at a reduced cost. Then, click on checkout. At the top, click on the Purchase Order tab. Follow instructions for the P.O. TpT will save your order and when the P.O. is received, yourdownloads will be available for you on the website. You will receive an email that will let you know when payment has been received.
Leave Feedback and Earn Credits!
Don’t forget to leave feedback after you purchase a product! Leaving feedback also earns you "credits" which can be used for discounts on future purchases. I would very much appreciate your positive feedback!