World War II Teaching Resource Bundle
This is a wonderful 46-page bundle
of resources to teach about World War II. It includes many the Common Core-aligned printables, readings, and worksheets to teach your students about the war!
All of the following individual resources are included:
1. Document Worksheet on the American Homefront During World War II
2. Analyzing President Truman's Diary Entry on the Atomic Bomb
3. Analyzing Adolf Hitler's Speeches Worksheet
4. Japanese Internment Camps Primary Source Reading & Worksheet
5. Charles Lindbergh's speech on US isolationism and World War II
6. World War II Plaques Project (Navajo Code Talkers, Tuskegee Airmen, Women, & Nisei)
7. World War II Dictators Cartoon Analysis Worksheet
8. Turning Point Battles in World War II Worksheet
9. World War II Mexican-American Story - The Pied Piper of Saipan
10. Seven one-page readings on important battles of World War II (Pearl Harbor, Midway, El Alamein, D-Day, Stalingrad, Iwo Jima, and Okinawa) and an assignment to create an illustrated timeline of the war based off the readings.
11. A complete 44 question test on World War II.
In all you are getting all the homework and in-class activities you would need to teach a unit on World War II. All of these items for sale individually would be over $20 and still not include all of the resources you are getting here!
Now you can also get all of these resources, plus even more including PowerPoints for an entire Unit Plan in this larger Complete World War II Unit Plan Bundle!
Thanks for looking!
Please "Like" my page on Facebook
for updates, giveaways, links and more!