You can purchase my entire U.S. History course here: U.S. History Complete Course
This is a google drive download purchase. Once you buy the product click on the link I provide you. The link will be available to you for 30 days so it is recommended that you download all of the materials from the folder.
A quick word about my teaching style so that you know what you are getting into. I have worked at several schools in the past where I did not have the ability to check out books to students because of short supply. Because of this, I created materials in which I wouldn't need my students to have a textbook to be prepared for any tests or quizzes that they received. The power points that I created are quite extensive and include guided notes and lots of video that go along with them. The students do not write down every word from the presentation and can focus on listening and learning the material from the lecture. Additional items that I have posted can be used for notebook check assignments which I usually have whenever I get to the end of a unit or homework assignments.
This bundle, which was created for a U.S. history or U.S. history honors class, includes the following:
- A 1.9 GB 337 slide presentation about the World War II. I have also included an extensive amount of pictures and video clips (I probably went overboard) related to the conflict that I have edited together. These are great visual examples that go along with the material and you can pick and choose what you like.
- Five days of guided notes that go along with the presentation. Each day of notes has questions at the end which I use as a notebook check assignment at the end of the unit. The notes are broken up as follows:
Day 1 - The Rise of dictators - This covers the bad blood after WWI and the emergence of Mussolini, Hitler, and Stalin
Day 2 - The War Begins - The battle for France and the battle of Britain
Day 3 - The U.S. Enters the War - Barbarossa, Lend-Lease, and Pearl Harbor
Day 4 - Internment, D-Day, and the Holocaust - Includes lots of video
Day 5 - The End of the War - Battle of the Bulge, Iwo-Jima/island hopping, and the Atomic bomb
In addition to the notes you will also get these documents which can be used for assignments, notebook checks, or assessments
- World War II interactive web quest with hyperlinks
- American Neutrality questions (internet or textbook can be used for this)
- WWII home front reading and questions
- WWII crossword puzzle w/ key
- World War II quiz w/ key - for this the students will only need to study the notes to be prepared. The quiz is 5 multiple choice questions, 5 fill-in-the blank, 5 true/false, and 5 definitions
Thank you very much for considering this product! Cheers!
Please take a look at other bundles that I have created for U.S. History/Honors classes:
Contact and Colonization Bundle
The 13 Colonies Bundle
American Revolution Bundle
George Washington-James Madison Bundle
The Antebellum Period Bundle
The Civil War Bundle
Reconstruction Bundle (FREE)
The West, Immigration, and Invention Bundle
U.S. Imperialism and Progressive Era Bundle
World War I Bundle
1930s Great Depression/New Deal Bundle
World War II Bundle
The Start of the Cold War and 1950s Bundle