World History World War II
The objective of the game is to get the most points by the end of the game:
Game is over when the first player gets to the Time Machine (with over 5 or more points)
But the winner is the student with the most points at the end. (answered the most questions correctly)
1. To get in the Time Machine the player must at least have 5 points. (correct answer = 1 point)
2. Option1: After winning 5 or more points the player must land directly on the Exit space. (game is over)
Option2: If the player touches the exit space yet has spaces to jump they must go
straight. (pass the time machine)
Option3: If player touches the exit space but has more jumps they must go directly to the time machine as long as they have 10 or more points.
3. Food Space:
a. Correct: The player get more energy and rolls again and hopefully win one more point on the next square.
b. Wrong: They get food poisoning and lose a turn. (You should not trust food back in the old days)
4. Star Space: The player must answer a question gets 2 points for correct answer.
5. Triangle Warning Space: The player must answer a question correctly or lose 1 point.
6. Diamond Space:
a. Correct: (1 point) they get teleported to the next diamond square of their choosing (no second question)
b. Wrong: (no point) Another player gets to choose where the player’s game piece must teleport to.
(Must be another Diamond space) (no second question)
7. Arrow Space: If the player lands on the space he or she must answer a question.
a. Wrong: another player gets to choose direction. (not backwards)
b. Correct: the player gets to choose the direction he or she wants to go.
c. If just passing the arrow space , but not landing on it, then player gets to choose his or her own direction without answer a question. (must play the space they land on)
8. If two players land on the same square then the two players play: rock , paper, scissors. Winner gets to stay and loser must go back the closest Triangle Warning Space and play that square.
Cards 1.1 - 3.6 - 72 cards Europe Theater
Cards 4.1 - 4.6 - 24 cards Pacific Theater
Cards 5.1 - 6.6 - 12 cards Pictures
Total Cards 108 Questions
** For best Results use thicker paper
*** If you think of some additional questions please contact me and I will add them.