World War I Primary Documents, World War One Primary Documents, Four MAIN Causes, Alliances, Battle of the Somme, Trench Warfare, Letter from a soldier, Woodrow Wilson, War Message to Congress, Zimmermann Telegram.
This is a PRIMARY SOURCE bundle for World War One! There are 5 primary sources that students investigate having to do with World War I. This is a GREAT supplement to any unit on World War I. Students get to interact with real documents, political cartoons, photographs, and speeches given from key figures in World War One!
The primary sources are meant to be supplemental to what you are already doing. Most are excerpts of the speeches, not the full speeches. These work GREAT for Middle School students, and lead to great discussions! These primary sources could be used as warmups, bellringers, quizzes, supplemental activities, homework, exit tickets, enrichment and extension activities, and much more!
Primary Sources Included in this bundle include:
- The Chain of Friendship by Brooklyn Eagle
- Battle of the Somme by David Lloyd George
- Towns Shelled to Pieces (A letter from a soldier) by James Davies
- War Message to Congress by Woodrow Wilson
- Zimmermann Telegram by Arthur Zimmermann
This product is part of the US HISTORY DBQ 75 primary source bundle! SAVE money buy getting the bundle discount! Only $19.99!
This is a part of the World War I Unit. Individual Products from this unit include:
1. World War I 30 DBQ Bellringer Warm Ups!
2. STUDENT-LED Overview of the Causes of World War I Comic Strip Project!
3. STUDENT-LED Overview of the Events of World War I Comic Strip Project!
4. World War One 5 Highly Visual DBQ Primary Sources
I hope that you enjoy this product! Please use Q & A if you have any other questions, and look for many other awesome products, games, and simulations on Playing With History!