The unit includes a unit plan to guide the teacher, web links for online research and videos, all necessary rubrics and answer keys. The PowerPoint's include detailed notes to help add to class discussions and guide the teacher. Also offer's opportunities for extension, and the unit is fully able to be customized!
The unit should take 3-5 weeks but can be lengthen or shortened based on teacher needs.
- 4 engaging and detailed PowerPoint's totaling 100 slides
- 2 research projects on the causes and battles of World War One (WWI)
- webquests on the Weapons of World War One (WWI) and Treaty of Versailles
- movie guide for "Warhorse" with writing and mapping assignments
- mapping assignment
- source-based position paper on the causes of World War One (WWI)
- critical reading and discussion guide for "Excitement of WWI"
- source analysis pack for "Life in the Trenches"
- editable final test with answer key
- unit plan to guide teacher
- all necessary answer keys and rubrics
- online links for research and videos
- 17 unique documents totaling over 230 pages/slides of content!
An excellent tool to teach World War One (WWI)!