World War One & World War Two - MEGA Resource Bundle (World History) - This is a massive and detailed resource bundle for both World War One (WWI) and World War Two (WWII) and is an excellent resource to use in a World History or American History classroom. This World War One (WWI) and World War Two (WWII) resource bundle covers the major events, people and themes of historical significance for World War One (WWI) and World War Two (WWII).
The World War One (WWI) and World War Two (WWII) resource bundle contains a wide array of strategies including: PPT's, Essays, Projects, Writing Assignments, Reading with Questions, WebQuests, Source Analysis Packs, Map Analysis, Mapping Assignments, Comparative Assignments, Venn Diagrams, Movie Guides, Critical Thinking, Group Work, Individual Work, Debates, Guided Discussions, etc.
The World War One (WWI) and World War Two (WWII) resource bundle includes 55 unique and engaging resources totaling over 620 pages of content! It includes all needed teacher keys, teacher guides and rubric for ease of assessment. This is a FULL bundle and is ready to use!
The World War One (WWI) portion of this bundle covers all the major events, battles and themes of World War One (WWI). This World War One (WWI) bundle contains 17 unique resources that total over 230 pages of content! The resources offer an interesting and engaging variety of strategies and will excite your students when they learn about World War One (WWI)! The different strategies include: research projects, webquests, jigsaw activity, source analysis, critical reading and discussions, comparative analysis, writing assignments, position paper, PowerPoint notes, movie guide, map assignments, etc. All of the resources include detailed teacher keys or detailed instructions for use.
The unit includes a unit plan to guide the teacher, web links for online research and videos, all necessary rubrics and answer keys. The PowerPoint's include detailed notes to help add to class discussions and guide the teacher. Also offer's opportunities for extension, and the unit is fully able to be customized!
- 4 engaging and detailed PowerPoint's totaling 100 slides
- 2 research projects on the causes and battles of World War One (WWI)
- webquests on the Weapons of World War One (WWI) and Treaty of Versailles
- movie guide for "Warhorse" with writing and mapping assignments
- mapping assignment
- source-based position paper on the causes of World War One (WWI)
- critical reading and discussion guide for "Excitement of WWI"
- source analysis pack for "Life in the Trenches"
- editable final test with answer key
- unit plan to guide teacher
- all necessary answer keys and rubrics
- online links for research and videos
- 17 unique documents totaling over 230 pages/slides of content!
The World War Two (WWII) Resource Bundle is a comprehensive and detailed World War Two (WWII) Resource Bundle that contains 38 unique documents totaling 390 pages/slides of content! You save by buying this bundle, instead of buying all of the products individually in my store, which would cost over $50! It contains 25 individual World War Two resources and covers the following:
- Causes of World War Two (WWII)
- Dictators of World War Two (WWII)
- Rise of Hitler
- The Nazi State
- Analyzing Propaganda of World War Two (WWII)
- Battles of World War Two (WWII)
- Atomic Bombing of Japan
There's too much to list, but the full bundle offers resources that will take from 3 to 3 1/2 months to complete, however it can be lengthened or shortened as it's able to be fully customized! Offers opportunities for differentiation, extension and many learning styles.
A great tool for learning about World War One (WWI) and World War Two (WWII) in either a World History or American History classroom!