This unit of work was specially designed and created for students aged between 14 and 16. Comprising of over 30 pages of materials, the unit explores the many causes of World War Two. Beginning with the perceptions of post-World War One leaders, the unit moves through the 1920's and culminates with the invasion of Czechoslovakia and the policy of appeasement.
Accompanying the unit of work you will receive:
- detailed readings for each of the causes
- writing samples with annotations
- explicit instruction, tools and modelled examples of writing that is deemed exemplary
- a breakdown of task verbs most commonly used in senior exams
- concluding questions at the close of each topic
- a concluding assessment guide, with student sample that has been annotated
With over ten years experience teaching this topic, and with two Master's Degrees in Literacy development, this unit serves to heighten both the skills and content necessary for the ongoing success of all levels of students.